Complaint Review: BellaBrite tooth whitnng

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kimberly — Kemp Texas
BellaBrite tooth whitnng
11001 . 120th Ave Ste 400 broomfield,Co 80021-3493, Select State/Province USA

BellaBrite tooth whitnng & blizzarwhit tooth whitning I did not look at all the complaints cause I thoght it was a lagite busness. i ordered bellaBrite on trial basses/ 2/27 2014 and on 03/032014 The company took out of my bank account $103 2 times, $3.87 2 times blizzard white took out $94.31 on 0313-14 and Bellabrite took out $92.1303/10/2014 Internet

I got a E- Mail from Blizzard white teeth brightner and BellaBrite teeth whitner for a 10 day free trial so I gave them my debit Card number. I got the merchindice in 4 days and both teeth whiners took $ 2.00 Internatonal fee/  $1.03 2 times / $3.87 2 times and Bellabrite took out $92.13  on 03/03/2014 and on 04/10/2014 Blizzardwhit took out $94.31 from my debit checking account.I called them at bellabrit tooth whitner and a lady Mel said they debited my Checking acount today on 03/10/03 and blizzardbrite said they debited the $92.13 and that amount was not back in my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellaBrite-tooth-whitnng/broomfieldCo-80021-3493-Select-StateProvince/BellaBrite-tooth-whitnng-amp-blizzarwhit-tooth-whitning-I-did-not-look-at-all-the-compl-1129673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BellaBrite tooth whitnng