Complaint Review: BellaBrite

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Gwen — Tampa Florida United States of America

BellaBrite Bellaclear Bellabrite aka Bellaclear is a SCAM.. Internet

On the 1st of Oct. my wife ordered a product from this company to whiten her teeth and the website stated it was a 14 day trial period. After cancelling the order on the 14th day we noticed that on the 10th day this company had charged us for the full order which we never received. I then contacted them on Saturday 20 Oct. and spoke to a representative who told me that my wife signed up for an 8 day trial period, I then proceeded to ask him if he was calling myself or my wife a liar because when ordered she read to me exactly what she was seeing and it said 14 day trial period; he also informed me that the trial period starts from the date you place the order. I then asked him how can that be when you don't even have the item to try, he could not answer that question and proceeded to tell me that he would not be able to issue a refund; I then requested to speak to a supervisor who got on the phone and sounded just like the representative I just spoke to, at that point my 12+ years of doing customer service for a call center kicked in and I started asking the supervisor how they can run a company that starts a trial period prior to getting the product and he stated to me that is their policy and that he would not be issuing a refund. When I requested to speak to his supervisor he then explained to me that he was the only supervisor on duty and that if I called back on Monday to speak to his boss the notes would show that I spoke to him and the call would just be routed back to him. I then began to explain my experience with call centers and asked him if he realized just how rude and unprofessional he was being by making a statement like this at which he responded, "I'm only being as rude as you" or words to that effect, at which time I told him he was an idiot and said I'd be speaking to him again on Monday and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellaBrite/internet/BellaBrite-Bellaclear-Bellabrite-aka-Bellaclear-is-a-SCAM-Internet-957548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BellaBrite