Complaint Review: BellaBrite

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Connie — Boonville North Carolina United States of America
BellaBrite

BellaBrite HydraWhite Debited my account $136.11 and $158.39 AFTER cancelling both. Internet

I initially ordered trial products from Bellabrite and Hydrawhite (same internet site). After receiving the trial products, I realized I couldn't use them because of receding gums. I called and cancelled immediately. Since then I have had to call again to cancel. My account has been debited from both companies 3 times now without authorization. One total is $136.11 (Bella..) and one is $158.39 (Hydra...). I accepted the cost of the trial $1.95 each, but this is now beyond reason. I have the email cancellation confirmation, yet my account is still being debited. When I spoke to the rep today, he said it showed my account wasn't being debited and it was "past time" to receive any credits back to my account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellaBrite/internet/BellaBrite-HydraWhite-Debited-my-account-13611-and-15839-AFTER-cancelling-both-Intern-1015316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BellaBrite