Complaint Review: Bellabrite

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: flash — CLEARWATER Florida
, Select State/Province USA

Bellabrite This company stole $92.13 from me. I called there phone and got a recording to push one to cancel the program and I still got billed. This is a real scam. Colorado

I purchased a sample of teeth brighteners for one dollar as a sample. I was charged $1.00 plus another $367 for another sample. I called to cancel and was told to push "1" to cancel, which I did. the next month I was charged $92.13 on my credit card. I called and they said I did not cancel in the time needed. I did cancel after 3 days of receiving the product. When I  called they said I never spoke to anyone and the charge stays. This comp[any is a real scam. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellabrite/Select-StateProvince/Bellabrite-This-company-stole-9213-from-me-I-called-there-phone-and-got-a-recording-to-1146548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellabrite