Complaint Review: Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Place Shipped Name >>(Distribution Center )

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
3285 Lookout Road, Suite D Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Bellaclear - Place Shipped Name (Distribution Center ) Scams Boulder Colorado

*Author of original report: Bellaclear, Theulitmatefacial , Eyepothesis

Fraud
Complaint Rating: Company information:
Bellaclear, Eyepothesis, TheUlitimatefacial
Virginia
United States

They all seem to be in the same adddress:
Distribution Center
3285 Lookout Road
Suit D
Boulder, CO 80301
Michael Chackman 2/10/2009

Mikeyone1020
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellaclear-Theulitmatefacial-Eyepothesis-Place-Shipped-Name-Distribution-Center-/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Bellaclear-Theulitmatefacial-Eyepothesis-Bellaclear-Place-Shipped-Name-Distribution-423749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Place Shipped Name >>(Distribution Center )

Bellaclear, Theulitmatefacial , Eyepothesis

AUTHOR: Mikeyone1020 - (U.S.A.)

Fraud Complaint Rating:Company information: Bellaclear, Eyepothesis, TheUlitimatefacial Virginia United States I thought also that they had a good deal. I paid for the free trial. $1.00 for the Bellaclear, $2.87 for Theulitmatefacial and $2.87 for the Eyepothesis. The website www.bellaclear.com, the other website www.theultimatefacial.com and the last website www.eyepothesis.com. This company seems to claim that even after you return the product that your charged 78.41 per company that is X 3 is a total of $235.23. Plus I had paid $50.11 cents to return the products back to them. Why should I have to pay shipping from UPS. Then be charged for this product when I don't have any merchandise at all. My credit company says that they need to be an investigation. Why? I did not authorized these charges and I called immediately to cancel all of the products before I even got them. This is fraud. If I was to return the product at the store. Do they Keep the product and still charge me. That is insanity. Why do the credit card company's allow this to happend? I am going to file a complaint to the Attorney Generals office. I refuse to pay for something and don't even have a product. I returned it and still have to pay a membership. That nuts Never again will I be scammed. They all seem to be in the same adddress: Distribution Center 3285 Lookout Road Suit D Boulder, CO 80301 Michael Chackman 2/10/2009 Mikeyone1020 Virginia Beach, Virginia