Complaint Review: Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Place Shipped Name >>(Distribution Center )

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: Selena70 — Niceville Florida United States of America
6205 Lookout Road, Unit D, Boulder CO 80301 Internet United States of America

Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Place Shipped Name >>(Distribution Center ) Eyepothesis will rip you off! Internet

I signed up for a free 8 day free trial. I called to cancel on the 6th day by phone, it was an automated system, and it had advised me my account was cancelled but I had 15 days to return the product or my account would be charged. Well, on the 8th day, they charged my account $78.41! I called to speak with customer service to get a refund, because I had cancelled, but the young lady, Jenny, hung up on me when I asked to speak with a supervisor! So I called back, and spoke with a Terry, a supervisor. She actually advised me that I had never called and cancelled because I did not have a confirmation number to give her, (but the system never gave me one), so she told me I would not get a refund! Then she hung up on me! So I called back a third time, and spoke to a Dustin, he assured me my account was now cancelled but I would not be getting a refund. I asked him how did I know they had actually cancelled this time, I want a confirmation number, he stated they do not do that! He told me they do not give a confirmation number! Then why did they ask me for one?? I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, so we will see what happens next. But I am absolutely disappointed! I would not refer anyone to this company, I would warn them to stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellaclear-Theulitmatefacial-Eyepothesis-Place-Shipped-Name-Distribution-Center-/internet/Bellaclear-Theulitmatefacial-Eyepothesis-Place-Shipped-Name-Distribution-Center-599897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellaclear - Theulitmatefacial - Eyepothesis Place Shipped Name >>(Distribution Center )