• Report: #1020255

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Cronulla Australia
Bellaplex /Hydroxatone
PO BOX 9300 JERSEY CITY Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Bellaplex /Hydroxatone Urban Nutrition send me products without ordering them while I was for 3 months overseas.total loss $ 432.36 Jersey City, New Jersey

Like many others I also ordered sample of Bellaplex for $1. 99 and Hydroxatone for $1. 99. my sample arrived one day before I was leaving for  Europe for 3 months.I did not open my sample as  I had no time, because of my trip. I had no idea they will be sending me their products as I did not order any except the samples.
 When I arrived back to Australia I found out that they debited my credit card three times for $69.95 for Bellaplex and three times $69.95 For Hydroxatone. and twice $ 6.95, probably for return postage. My  total loss is $ 4322.80.
I try to phone help line ind was told that some one will phone me back. That did not happen. I wodnder how to recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellaplex-Hydroxatone/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-/Bellaplex-Hydroxatone-Urban-Nutrition-send-me-products-without-ordering-them-while-I-was-1020255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellaplex /Hydroxatone