Complaint Review: Belle & Clive

• Reported By: ripped off — east norwich New York
Belle & Clive
Interent, Select State/Province USA

Belle & Clive Blue Fly Lost my return and will not give me a credit Interent

I purchased two pieces of fairly expensive Judith Ripka pieces.  I was not satisfied with the items and sent them back to Belle and Clive using their prepaid UPS label that I obtained from their website.

The package was received and signed for someone at Belle and Clive, confirmed by UPS.  Over 5 weeks have gone by and Belle and Clive will not credit my credit card because they claim they cannot find my package.

Therefore, I returned expensive jewelry to Belle and Clive, using their UPS label, UPS confirms delivery, Belle and Clive admits they lost my reutrn but refuse to issue my credit, which amounts to almost $2,000.00.

I do 100% of my shopping on line and have so for years and this is the first time I have ever dealt with such an unethical, unhelpful and criminal company.  I've emailed Belle and Clive seven times in attept to get my money back to no avail! Caveat emptor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belle-Clive/Interent-Select-StateProvince/Belle-amp-Clive-Blue-Fly-Lost-my-return-and-will-not-give-me-a-credit-Interent-1079084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belle & Clive