Complaint Review: Bellezza Coffee And TeaEvanston Il Us

Crowley, Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Bellezza Coffee And TeaEvanston Il Us The company took $39.95 off my card without my consent Crowley Louisiana

This company took $39.95 off of my visa card without my knowledge or my consent. When I tried to stop the transaction I could not get in touch with the company.

The phone number I have for the company is not even a really phone number. When I tried to go to the web site, there was no web site for the company.
All I want is the transaction stopped and my money back.

Dianobabe
Crowley, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellezza-Coffee-And-TeaEvanston-Il-Us/Crowley-Louisiana-70526/Bellezza-Coffee-And-TeaEvanston-Il-Us-The-company-took-3995-off-my-card-without-my-conse-477408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellezza Coffee And TeaEvanston Il Us