Complaint Review: Bellezza Products, LLC, /Hydroxatone

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:cc Texas
Bellezza Products, LLC, /Hydroxatone
hydroxatone.com Hoboken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Bellezza Products, LLC, /Hydroxatone won't cancel auto ship or give RMA # for return of merch. bogus customer service line Hoboken New Jersey

I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET BEFORE I ORDERED THE "FREE TRIAL" FROM HYDROXATONE FROM A TV AD. I REALIZED MY MISTAKE THE VERY NEXT MORNING AND IMMEDIATELY GOT ON THE PHONE TO CANCEL. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE HAS NOT WORKED FOR OVER A WEEK AND FROM WHAT I CAN SEE FROM OTHER POSTS ON THE WEB IT PROBABLY NEVER DID WORK. WHEN YOU CONTACT THE ORDER NUMBER YOU CAN SPEAK TO A SUPPOSED MANAGER WHO ASSURES YOU THAT THEY WILL HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL YOU IMMEDIATLY AND CANCEL YOUR AUTO SHIP AND GIVE YOU AN RMA FOR THE MERCH YOU ALREADY RECEIVED. I HAVE TALKED TO THEM TWICE WITH NO RESULTS. I HAVE ALSO EMAILED THEM WITH NO REPLY. I PROACTIVELY CANCELED MY CREDIT CARD TODAY SO THAT I DON'T END UP LIKE THE OTHER UNFORTUNATE FOLKS WITH POSTS ON THE NET THAT HAVE LOST HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO THIS COMPANY. I AM VERY UNHAPPY THAT I HAD TO DO THAT AS IT WILL CAUSE MORE TROUBLE TRYING TO GET THE NEW NUMBER TO THE PEOPLE I DO VALID BUSINESS WITH. I AM JUST VERY THANKFUL THEY ONLY GOT THE $6.95 FROM ME AND NOT HUNDREDS OF OTHER DOLLARS UNJUSTLY. I HOPE THIS CAN SAVE OTHER PEOPLE THE TROUBLE BEFORE IT STARTS AND I WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD PUT THESE SCAMMERS OUT OF BUSINESS !!!!!!!

Cdk
cc, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellezza-Products-LLC-Hydroxatone/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Bellezza-Products-LLC-Hydroxatone-wont-cancel-auto-ship-or-give-RMA-for-return-of-me-476264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellezza Products, LLC, /Hydroxatone