Complaint Review: Bellingham Sunoco Service Center

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:bellingham Massachusetts
Bellingham Sunoco Service Center
193 Hartford Avenue Bellingham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Bellingham Sunoco Service Center Poor Quality Service & Extremely Rude Bellingham Massachusetts

I had gone here for many years for gas and auto service. I had an engine replaced and soon after the problems started. My speedometer would only work during warm weather. After presenting this to Daniel Abdilmasih (the owner), he said that wasn't covered by my warranty (although it worked fine prior). A couple months later my headlight was out from an electrical problem. After paying $350 for an electrical specialist, the problem turned out to be damaged wires from the engine replacement (they clamped the wires between the frame and radiator housing). Again, Dan at Sunoco said they would not do anything for me.

Recently I was there getting an inspection sticker on a new car and was failed for windshield wipers. I ran over to the store and returned with new ones installed. Dan began to go through the entire process again. I asked him if that was necessary because we had just done it 10 minutes prior. He started screaming and yelling at me about how he could loose his license if he doesn't go through it. All I did was ask a simple question. I asked what he was yelling about and he just got worse. I didn't do anything to provoke that. I didn't have an attitude or anything.

This garage doesn't do good work to begin with, the inappropriate rudeness towards their customers doesn't make things better. I'm sure you can find better service and people without much effort.

James
bellingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellingham-Sunoco-Service-Center/Bellingham-Massachusetts-02019/Bellingham-Sunoco-Service-Center-Poor-Quality-Service-Extremely-Rude-Bellingham-Massachu-360004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellingham Sunoco Service Center