Complaint Review: Bellsouth, AT&T

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Annie mouse — Jupiter Florida U.S.A.
Bellsouth, AT&T
P.O. Box 105503 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Bellsouth, AT&T this is a scam in my view, it doesnt work, staff cant, doesnt know, wont give out the required number for it to work. Atlanta, Georgia

I have had a particular phone number for more than 8 years.  The landlord where this phone number is located ripped out all the ATT lines ( probably with good reason) and went cable.as a result physicial service is not possible.  I was willing and ordered the phone number continued and it worked fine until the phone company attempted to move physicial service. which i didnt know at the time was no longer possible. Bottom line, I was willing and ordered  remote access call forwarding, I ordered and was charged for this service.  Since i have paperless billing I never receive a bill in paper form.   I called over a dozen times tr ying to get the remote access phone number but found, 1. staff didnt know what it was, 2. told me 72# 3. told me it was attached to voice mail.  4. gave me incorrect numbers. 5. told me that the number was in the bill I would rerceive in the mail ( as said have paperless billing).   buyer beware in my view. this is a product with which unless you get the luck of the draw nobody knows what it is, cant give  you the majic number and is nothing more than a way to increase revenue without giving service in my opinion.

dont do it, dont order, except if you  have the "secret" number in your hand and you dont subscribe to paperless billing.  I am not happy and will be going to the public utitilies commission in florida and filing a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth-ATT/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Bellsouth-ATT-this-is-a-scam-in-my-view-it-doesnt-work-staff-cant-doesnt-know-wont-989235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth, AT&T