Complaint Review: Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing , AT&T

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Lilburn Georgia
Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing , AT&T
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing ,AT&T Charged with advertising I did not authorize Atlanta Georgia

I received my first bill from AT&T this month-which is the first time I knew that my company was in a phonebook. It's the ATL yellow pages and my company is located in Gwinnett Co. I previously advertised in ATL but too far and too much traffic to deal with. I have contacted their "security department" about this fraud and they want all this stuff, which I have sent in hopes of getting this cleared up. They should be looking internally at their sales rep and managers. I will keep you advised of the outcome of my situation. I bet there are more out there that have the same problem.

Lilburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth-Advertising-Publishing-ATT/Atlanta-Georgia/Bellsouth-Advertising-Publishing-ATT-Charged-with-advertising-I-did-not-authorize-Atla-414810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing , AT&T