Complaint Review: Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing D/b/a At&t

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:douglasville Georgia
Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing D/b/a At&t
6472 Church Street Suite H Dekalb County, Georgia U.S.A.

Atlanta Georgia Bellsouth Yellow Pages bellsouth Advertising & Publishing D/b/a At&t I too Am being sued for 10,000 dollars of advertising i did not authorize Dekalb County Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint with consumer affairs

I signed in 05 to advertise for 06 when it came time to renew, for 08 they hounded me to death and eventually showed up at my office un invited. after over an hour of discusstion i showed the sales man that bell south amounted to less than 2% of my income and the rest was refferals and internet. That didnt make him happy. Next thing I know I am being sued for the amount. I got copies of my contracts that i supposedly signed. not my signature. i think they shold be looking at there sales men. I cant afford to fight them my self. so what do i do?

Jjams
douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth-Advertising-Publishing-Dba-Att/Dekalb-County-Georgia/Atlanta-Georgia-Bellsouth-Yellow-Pages-bellsouth-Advertising-Publishing-Dba-Att-I-too-315829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth Advertising & Publishing D/b/a At&t

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint with consumer affairs

AUTHOR: Georgia - (U.S.A.)

AT&T Small Business Advertising and Publishing department are playing a vicious game. I just filed a report here as well.

They have charged me for services that I did not agree to and they will not remove them.

I filed a complaint with the Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau. Also, I contacted Dana Fowle with FOX 5 Atlanta News. She's a consumer investigative reporter.

I would strongly advise you to do the same. It's power in numbers. This company can not get away with their unethical business practices.