Complaint Review: Bellsouth Phone Company

• Submitted: Wed, November 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 22, 2006

• Reported By:Stone Mountain Georgia
Bellsouth Phone Company
P.O. Box 105503 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bellsouth Phone Company Dishonest and deceptive business practice ripoff Atlanta Georgia

to whom it may concern, I am a former client of Bellsouth since becoming a client with them I have called repeatdly and have been the victim of dishonest business practice with Bellsouth, I have ordered a total of 6 diffrent packadges. each time quoted a set price only to my dismay the price of my phone service keeps getting higher and higher dispite the same usage. recently I was told I had a telephone bill of 356.12 cents this for supposdly long distance call's made within the US at outragous billing miniutes.

I have since called and set up an arrangement to pay 180.00 and will pay the rest in installments, they agreed to this and went ahead cancling my service after a payment 180.00. when I called I was told I had promised to pay the entire amount to which I said I did not. they tried to use strong arm tatics threating not to reienstate service until the entire balance has been paid. I feel strongly this is because I voiced my disaproval of Bellsouth and their business practice to which no government service has been able to intervine on behalf of consumers, I further said they were a law unto themself to which my service was then cut.

Michelle
Stone Mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2006 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth-Phone-Company/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Bellsouth-Phone-Company-Dishonest-and-deceptive-business-practice-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-221831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth Phone Company