Complaint Review: Bellsouth

• Submitted: Fri, December 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 29, 2006

• Reported By:COLUMBIA Mississippi
Bellsouth
P.O.BOX 540016 El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Bellsouth ripoff welcome home from Iraq now let me rip you off El Paso Texas

Bellsouth is giving a promotion. If you sign up for directv,fastaccess internet and phone service you will recieve a $200.00 reward so I was told. Five week later seven or eight phone call I find out to recieve the $200 you had to have an existing internet line and produce the latest bill. When I spoke with the bellsout employee to sign up nothing was mentioned about having to be connected to a internet server before the reward was valid. I did tell the bellsouth employee that I had been in Iraq for three years and wanted the direct tv and internet service. I have been mislead. I wonder just how many people are getting Ripped Off and missing out on the promotion reward from having been mislead.

Robert
COLUMBIA, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellsouth/El-Paso-Texas-88554-0016/Bellsouth-ripoff-welcome-home-from-Iraq-now-let-me-rip-you-off-El-Paso-Texas-227823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellsouth