Complaint Review: Belvedere USA LLC

• Reported By: belvedere sucks — brooklyn New York
Belvedere USA LLC
1 Belvedere Blvd Belvidere, Illinois USA

Belvedere USA LLC Belvedere SALON FURNITURE RIP OFF Belvidere Illinois

I contacted Belvedere to order furniture for the spa I was building.  The sales representative knew about my planned grand opening and was up to date on my construction timeline.  I was given a choice between three delivery dates, and picked the latest one, three days prior to my scheduled grand opening.  On the date of delivery I was informed that NOTHING was ready and the delivery date was pushed back to the night before my grand opening.  My grand opening had been advertised heavily and I could not change the date.

The night before the grand opening I received an order that was not mine.  Single stations instead of my custom ordered double stations arrived.  None of my massage tables arrived, no chairs arrived, no driers arrived, NOTHING.  What arrived was either wrong or broken or both.  The hair washing stations arrived without seats.  It was a total nightmare and disaster!!!

I had to beg Belvedere to borrow a few items just to have a place for my clients to sit in, though the items that arrived were all broken.  I then contacted the CEO of Belvedere directly, who informed me that he was completely mortified by what had transpired and would personally see to it that all proper items arrived by the end of the week.  He told me he would call me personally with follow ups on the progress.  Not only did he NOT call me, the end of the week came and went and none of the promised items were delivered.  We had even spoken about him providing assistance with the installation of new items since my construction crew has long finished their work, but none of those promises were ever fulfilled.

It is now a week after my grand opening and my spa is a disaster.  I have 3 stations instead of 6, I have one dryer instead of 3, I have a chipped sink and no seats under the sinks.  Belvedere over promised and under delivered.  I had a choice of many companies but I went with Belvedere because they were a trusted name in the industry and I thought they would conduct themselves professionally.  I can no longer get the sales representative on the phone, after he made a $40,000 sale to me no less, and the CEO is off somewhere hiding his tail as well.  I am not only completely disappointed but also out $40,000 with a broken spa to show for it.  Beware of Belvedere as they will take your money and not deliver as promised, and then stop returning your calls.

1 Belvedere Blvd  Belvidere, IL 61008

(800) 435-5491

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Belvedere-USA-LLC/Belvidere-Illinois-61008/Belvedere-USA-LLC-Belvedere-SALON-FURNITURE-RIP-OFF-Belvidere-Illinois-1084852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Belvedere USA LLC