Complaint Review: Ben Bacal

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Graham — LA California United States of America
Ben Bacal
9255 sunset blvd. Internet United States of America

Ben Bacal knocked on my door saying he had a celebrity to buy my house in Beverly Hills when the time came he never had the buyer insted tried to get me to sign a listing contract i found that really, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Same thing happened to us

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is HOAX

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: the report is a hoax

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Agent

Homeowners beware of this creep Ben Bacal he will show up at your door saying he has a celebrity buyer for your home when in fact he is just trying to get you to sign a listing contract and mislead you, being that he pissed off every Realtor in Beverly Hills no one will show his listings....his strategy is he writes a fake contract with a fake buyers name and presents it to you as if you will have a deal he did that to me really he is trying to weezle his way to sign you up for a 6 month listing contract and use your home as a pawn to other home owners and advertising on his website www.benbacal.com that he has a large amount of listings I got fulled it cost me time and energy to get out of my contract when I found out he forged a document I was able to threaten to report him to the DRE so he canceled the contract. Be Aware of this creep he seems charming at first but he will rip you off don't make the mistake I made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Bacal/internet/Ben-Bacal-knocked-on-my-door-saying-he-had-a-celebrity-to-buy-my-house-in-Beverly-Hills-wh-931697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Bacal

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Same thing happened to us

AUTHOR: ScottG - (USA)

Bacal Did the same thing to my wife and I, we called out his bluff and sent him on his way and asked him not to return he promised he had a buyer and never delivered a offer he wanted us to sign contracts so he can get the listing he's really sneaky...

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is HOAX

AUTHOR: Ben - (United States of America)

Please remove it - or I will pay for it to be removed

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

the report is a hoax

AUTHOR: Ben - (United States of America)

the report is a hoax,  we demand that the author provide some proof that the transaction/event really happened

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Angry Agent

AUTHOR: Ben - (United States of America)

This is not from a home seller! Our office never did such a heinous act. This complaint is from an agent who is simply envious of other realtors success.

The complaint report is false, such an act is unethical and a serious violation of our CA license. If this would have occurred we would have lost our license.  We are one of the #1 agent's at Sotheby's International Realty in Los Angeles. The agent who wrote this should be reported to the DRE.  Shame on you!