Complaint Review: Ben Davis www.comp-recycle.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 14, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 24, 2002

• Reported By:Los Angeles CA
Ben Davis www.comp-recycle.com
4422 Eagledale Ct. Fort Wayne, IN 46816, Indiana U.S.A.

www.comp-recycle.com Ben Davis sold me computer never delivery it Fort Wayne Indiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He is getting his money back!

on 09-06-02 i bout a computer in an auction in internet, I agreed to pay $500.00 I sent the payment bye ecount.

I set payment to: Mr. Ben Davis 4422 Eagledale Ct. Fort Wayne, IN 46816

He was suppoused to ship my computer on 09-07-02, on 9-9-02 i contacted Him by E-mail (the only way to get in touch wiht him) he told me that the computer was sent back because he wrote a wrong zip-code.

I E-mail him my whole address again, on 09-13-02 He told me again that the computer was sent back to him, and he requested my address, I asked him for the 3rd time for the shipping information (company name and tracking number) so I could trace the shipment, but he never repalied.

On 09-14-02 I E-mail him and told him that I need my money at noon pacific time. at 22:00 hours I check my E-mails, and no news from him, and No money back, and I can not get in touch with any one at :www.comp-recycle.com/ no Phone # no E-mails..

Julio
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2002 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Davis-wwwcomp-recyclecom/Fort-Wayne-IN-46816-Indiana-4681/wwwcomp-recyclecom-Ben-Davis-sold-me-computer-never-delivery-it-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-30039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Davis www.comp-recycle.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He is getting his money back!

AUTHOR: Ben Davis - ()

I am going to send this man his money back. I sent ecount a money order, as he knows it will take a few days for them to get a money order to pay him back. He will have to wait by this evening or tomorrow morning to get his money back. Thanks,