Complaint Review: Ben Lei

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Trae — McKinney Texas
Ben Lei
8217 Livingston LN Plano, Texas USA

Ben Lei - Charles Lei Wang Landlord who hates blacks, calls us niggers, and anyone who is minority Plano Texas

Our family recently tried to rent the property located at 8217 Livingston LN in McKinney TX. A man name Charles actually told me the N word are not like in the neighborhood and not to apply. My  famly will like to live in that neighborhood to attend the Dowell school.

It is wrong for him to refuse me to apply due to my color of skin. Charles bad person but I have no money to fight the wrong he do to our famly. How can the law let this happen to my famly.

Trae

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Lei/Plano-Texas/Ben-Lei-Charles-Lei-Wang-Landlord-who-hates-blacks-calls-us-niggers-and-anyone-who-i-1066624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Lei