Complaint Review: Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program
Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - Authors Of The Six Figure Program Worst Internet Marketing Book Ever - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Scam Rochester New York

The hype at their website sounded great, so I thought I would give it a try since they have a 30 day money back guarantee.

It was the worst internet marketing book I had ever read. It was very basic and I learned nothing from it.

I wrote them an email asking for my money back. They didn't reply after a week, so I sent them another one. They said that the 30 days was up (it wasn't) and that I would be getting no money back.

They asked me to cease and desist all comunication. They claimed that they were lawyers and would sue the h*ll out of me if I contacted them again.

Justin
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Moskel-And-Dave-Clabeaux-The-Six-Figure-Program/Rochester-New-York/Ben-Moskel-And-Dave-Clabeaux-Authors-Of-The-Six-Figure-Program-Worst-Internet-Marketing-373270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program