Complaint Review: Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Lee — Clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program
3016 Silvermill Loop Internet United States of America

Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program Ben Moskel SCAM..There Is no refund , Internet

*General Comment: How to get refund

I recently subscribed to the six figure program operated by Ben Moskel and his pal Dave Clabeaux, I immediately realized that all the info they were sharing was free and which most of this info is free at associates programs.com amd click bank. The info was basic at best and they do not build you a free web site, I was unimpressed and the next day asked for a refund, I paid with pay pal (never pay with your bank account) I was asked for the confirmation email I supposedly received...which never came..heres the catch folks....I informed Jennifer I never received it but was directed to the congrats page of the six figure program which I forwarded to her with a copy of my pay pal statement showing that $28.88 was withdrawn...so whats the problem?? The funds were withdrawn by Click 350 LLC, which she infromed me was not them...who is it then, I asked as I filled out the forms on your site and was granted access to your program? So they are denying my refund...by using another name they are trying to say they never received payment  what a joke,  So maybe I'm out $28.88 but this about principle..STAY AWAY FROM BEN & DAVE AND THE SIX FIGURE PROGRAM!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Moskel-And-Dave-Clabeaux-The-Six-Figure-Program/internet/Ben-Moskel-And-Dave-Clabeaux-The-Six-Figure-Program-Ben-Moskel-SCAMThere-Is-no-refund-632867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Moskel And Dave Clabeaux - The Six Figure Program

#1 General Comment

How to get refund

AUTHOR: Byufan - (U.S.A.)

I work for a company that uses clickbank sometimes. You just need to request the refund through clickbank. No problem. Problem solved.