Complaint Review: Ben Noble Zion - Ben Zion Trading Academy

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Diane W — Sparta Georgia
Ben Noble Zion - Ben Zion Trading Academy
3240 Devilla Ter Atlanta, Georgia USA

Ben Noble Zion - Ben Zion Trading Academy ZionBen Noble ZionBen Zion THIS GUY STOLE MY MONEY!!! Atlanta Georgia

I was approached by Ben Noble Zion about a learning and educational opportunity. This opportunity was currency trading. The only reason why I listened is because I had known Zion for a number of years in the past and I had considered him a friend. He had explained that he had been working on Forex trading for years. He said in time he acquired good skills and now he was trading portfolios for others in the millions of dollars. He also claimed that he was running a training academy in which they had an earn while you learn program and he wanted to get me and others involved. After considering his offer for a while I agreed to participate in the earn while you learn program and I got a practice trading account.

Ben Noble Zion conducted weekly seminars online and buy hone with a group of people some of which I knew from the past. Each week we discussed trading techniques and discussed our success with practice trades. [continued below]....

..... This arrangement went on for approximately two years and in that time I became very proficient in trading in my practice account. In my practice account I gave Zion and read only access so that he can observe my progress as we were going along. During the course of the end of the two years my daughter and I decided to use family funds to fund a live trading account with the same training organization so that I could trade for real.

As I continue to use the practice account and Zion observed my progress, we waited until I was proficient enough to do live trading with real money in the real money account. I became so good this at this time Zion wanted me to trade some of the accounts that he was handling with others and wanted me to go and get advanced trading certification so that I could handle others accounts legally. When I was ready to do live trading with real money my daughter contacted me and told me to take a look in the account that we had real money in. We had initially fund the account with $50,000 of family funds.

Mysteriously now the account only had a thousand dollars in it and we were wondering what happened to the money. The only people that had access to the trading account was, myself, my daughter. Zion had only read with the read only access so he could "observe" Somehow Zion initiated unsuccessful trades in our account without our knowledge or permission and lost $50,000. When confronted with this information Zion admitted that he did loose the money. He did not say how he lost the money without having permission to trade.

He lost it and than stated that we should go ahead and get $3000 and start training and make it back. Zion stole from us, stole from myself, my daughter. He then mumbled something about this is trading school and he wasn't responsible for the losses. How could he not be responsible for illegally entering into a private without asking then squander away our money. He did not take any responsibility for doing it. I feel cheated because I lost our family money and I'm upset that I have trusted someone who I thought was a friend and they did this horrible thing to us.

As of today I have heard absolutely nothing from Zion regarding the return of funds he has basically clammed up on the issue of returning my $50,000. I see that his website is still there and that he is a member of length and with a number of different associates on Linked In do they know he is running a scam? Do not, absolutely do not have any financial or fiscal dealings with this individual Zion Ben Noble because he is a crook. He led me on and cause me to and trust him with our family money and he stole it from us. The guy has no remorse and he needs to be stopped and he needs to be stopped now as I'm quite sure he still doing this to other people.

He is hiding behind the group of people who call themselves sovereign citizens. And since we have confronted him about the money he slowly been disappearing from the web as it sits however we do have a picture of him that we download it before he was able to get someone to erase his web presence. If you see or hear of this individual do not trust him with your money and if you can go to the authorities because he is a criminal and a thief and he is trying to separate people from their money and disappear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Noble-Zion-Ben-Zion-Trading-Academy/Atlanta-Georgia-30349-4057/Ben-Noble-Zion-Ben-Zion-Trading-Academy-ZionBen-Noble-ZionBen-Zion-THIS-GUY-STOLE-MY-M-1114765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Noble Zion - Ben Zion Trading Academy