Complaint Review: Bench Craft Company - Fairway Media

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:scappoose Oregon
Bench Craft Company - Fairway Media
Portland, Oregon United States of America

Bench Craft Company - Fairway Media A lawers fantasy for harrasment at the work place... Portland Oregon

I have decided to write this because of principle. I was an employee with bench craft company five months. I have since moved on and found a great repectful company to work for. We as sales reps were given free range to lie to customers to get them to sighn up. I was one of the people who called you and took your money.

We as employees were called many names. I was personaly called a f***ing fag!! because I didn't get a deal that day. I was disapopinted at the harresment that took place. And because you were in fear of loosing your job in this rough economy no one said a thing or stood up. I am that person. I wrote many notes to local papers about my experiance with them and noted every time someone or myself was harrast.

How can one be productive when the owner of the co.(charlie Cobb) says your worthless. A story needs to be told. They treat you like your a peace of meet and they treat their clients like a bank. We tell the client what they want to hear and when the clent wants to not move forwrd we tell them sorry. And say well we will take you to collection or sue you.

Please let the story come out. No one should be treated the way many employees of this company are. Some one needs to stand up and fight. It must end. I know laws are broken.

Moved on scappoose, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bench-Craft-Company-Fairway-Media/Portland-Oregon/Bench-Craft-Company-Fairway-Media-A-lawers-fantasy-for-harrasment-at-the-work-place-P-448037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bench Craft Company - Fairway Media