Complaint Review: Benchcraft Companies

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — Minneapolis Minnesota
Benchcraft Companies
Internet USA

Benchcraft Companies They signed me up and charge your card for advertising I never ordered. Internet

I initially ordered advertising on golf course score cards with Benchcraft.  After my initial order they called me a few weeks later saying that they were going to charge my card for the advertising I ordered.  Problem is I already paid.  After serveral phone calls and no returned calls when they were "Looking into it" they tell me that I ordered score cards ads and also ads in information books for the golf courses.  After complaining to one of the sales reps (Rick rep #4682) he tells me that I can not cancel the order for the informaton books and that he is the National Sales rep and that there is no one above him.  He is a slimy sales person that after I talk to customer service informs me that he is NOT the National Sales Rep.   After reading the other complaints about this company I would have never bought advertising from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benchcraft-Companies/internet/Benchcraft-Companies-They-signed-me-up-and-charge-your-card-for-advertising-I-never-order-1049355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benchcraft Companies