Complaint Review: Benchmark Auto Buyers of Long Island

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Staten Island New York United States of America
Benchmark Auto Buyers of Long Island
4 Milburn Avenue Baldwin, New York United States of America

Benchmark Auto Buyers of Long Island and Mr. Marc Markbreiter Mr. Marbreiter agreed to pay $4,000.00 for my vehicle. Full payment has not been met which caused stress and more of a financial strain. Baldwin, New York

*Author of original report: Re; Civil Fraud

*General Comment: civil fraud

On 11/17/2012, I sold a 2004 Hyundai Sonata to Mr. Marc Markbreiter of Benchmark Auto Buyers of Long Island for 4,000.00. Due to a title issue, Mr. Markbreiter was willing to work with me to get it resolved and held on to the vehicle. Once he received the title, he sold the vehicle without my signature and without paying me. He agreed to send full payment the week of 12/1/12. Since that time, he started paying in installments which was not agreed upon. After long extensive phone calls, he would always agree to pay the balance in full on a certain day. Once that day arrives, he always had an excuse. To date, he still has not paid me in full and still is continuously coming up with excuses. I sold my vehicle to pay some debt off. This entire time, Mr.

Markbreiter has caused me nothing but stress and has made more problems for me financially. He will claim how honest he is and how he doesn't need money but fact is, he's a con.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benchmark-Auto-Buyers-of-Long-Island/Baldwin-New-York-11510/Benchmark-Auto-Buyers-of-Long-Island-and-Mr-Marc-Markbreiter-Mr-Marbreiter-agreed-to-pay-999579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benchmark Auto Buyers of Long Island

Re; Civil Fraud

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

Sorry for the delay.  The way I handled it, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I posted complaints on yahoo, his facebook page and non stop phone calls.  What he really didn't like was being contacted by the BBB.

#2 General Comment

civil fraud

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Mark breiter ripped me off too. he sold me a car that had a loan on it and it just got repossed last night. i was wondering if anything was done for you, and how you settled it ?

belongs