Complaint Review: Benchmark Jewelers

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Scammed me — Colleyville Texas
Benchmark Jewelers
1101 Melbourne Hurst, Texas USA

Benchmark Jewelers They told me that they could upgrade my ring for $1300. Same quality diomonds and 1 additional CTW. I paid them the $1300 that they had for three weeks. Then I received a call telling me that I had to pay them an additional $1500 for what they had agreed to deliver. Hurst Texas

I purchased my anniversary ring about a year ago at Benchmark because they agree that I could upgrade whenever I wanted. So, I went in the first of May and they agreed to upgrade my ring to a 2ctw same quality diamond for $1300 plus my old ring.  Three weeks later they call me and tell me that they need an additional $1500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benchmark-Jewelers/Hurst-Texas/Benchmark-Jewelers-They-told-me-that-they-could-upgrade-my-ring-for-1300-Same-quality-1053591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benchmark Jewelers