Complaint Review: Benchmark Merchant Solutions

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Bobbi McCandless — Englewood Colorado United States of America
Benchmark Merchant Solutions
4063 Maple Road, Suite199 Amherst, NY, New York United States of America

Benchmark Merchant Solutions Benchmark merchant solution is definitly a RIP-OFF! answered a flyer that came to my business offering our company a loan against our credit card processing with Benchmark Merchant Solutions never rec Amherst, NY, New York

I was so glad to see the other report from a business that answered the mail flyer Offering a loan against your credit card processing service with Benchmark Merchants Solutions.   After sending them the requested information I was promised a 5100.00 loan and a free credit card machine because our machine wasn't compatible with Benchmarks system.  This was also back in October and as of today I have never received the Loan or the machine. But Benchmark set us up as a merchant and began deducting money out of my account.  I called at least 50 times, I faxed over 25 letters trying to find out what was going on begging them to have someone call me and never, never never received a return call.  I had to close my account because they continued to deduct money from our account and after finally talking with the receptionist who put me on hold she came back with their solution to this problem which was for us to cancel our account with them which we never had in the first place and they would have to charge us 499.00 early cancellation fee.  They have a company called MCF, LLC send out the flyers and get all the information for them under the pretense you are going to get a loan-they have NO INTENTIONS of giving you a loan only to set you up as a merchant without you even knowing it. Even though we never received the loan or machine to be compatible Benchmark has turned us over to a collection agency for 1,100.00-this has  been the BIGGEST FRAUD I have ever see and a major nightmare to us.  So who ever anwered the rebutal against the previous complaint from Benchmark is full of it because it happened to me and I'm sure it has happened to many others!  We need to get together and file charges against this company for FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benchmark-Merchant-Solutions/Amherst-NY-New-York-14226/Benchmark-Merchant-Solutions-Benchmark-merchant-solution-is-definitly-a-RIP-OFF-answere-929981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benchmark Merchant Solutions