Complaint Review: Bender Ball

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: hr925 — United States of America
Bender Ball
7850 Ruffner Avenue, Dept. 4000 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Bender Ball Scam! Once you buy you are enrolled in a monthly program with NO warning! Van Nuys, California

*General Comment: vlose

I bought the bender ball of the official website a month ago.  Because of other scams, I thoroughly looked through the site to make sure there was no 'hidden fees'.  I placed my order, and a month later to my surprise there is another bender ball debit!  I called them and they stated after 30 days I was enrolled automatically into a program where I continue to receive dvds.  I said this is NO where on your website, no where in the confirmation email I received, absolutely no where does it state after 30 days I will be enrolled into a program.  The guy argued with me for 10 minutes, then I said forget it I will dispute it with my bank.  I now have had to close my card out and waiting for the debit to actually post before I can dispute the actual charge.  But having to go through this is ridiculous!  I wish I came here first to check before I placed my order.  Do NOT order through their website.  Scam scam scam!!  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bender-Ball/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Bender-Ball-Scam-Once-you-buy-you-are-enrolled-in-a-monthly-program-with-NO-warning-Va-598715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bender Ball

#1 General Comment

vlose

AUTHOR: Dino - (USA)

close the CREDIT AQCOUNT WILL DO NOTHING TO STOP RECURRING CHARGES

you must cancel with bender ball or the credit card company will keep sending statements even if the acount is closed, this is a recurring charge

look it up, search google "recurring charges"