Complaint Review: Bender and Bender

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Bronx New York
Bender and Bender
34 Industrial Street Bronx, New York USA

Bender and Bender Charging me for fee agreement after I discharged them for poor services to me Bronx New York

This company advertises that they charge you if they win your case.  While you the cliient have to do all the work.  Their staff is lazy and incompetent.  They follow-up on nonthing, you have to inform them of every piece of documentation you receive in you social security case.  THey never return a phone call and once you decide that they really are not doing anything for me and I am better-off going to another lawyer instead of just charging you a retainer fee they believe you are under an obligation to them thoughout the entire process of the .

After feeling like they were a total BS and I advised them of the rude services I was receiving and therefore going to another lawyer; I received a letter from them stating that pursuant to POMS instruction GN.03950.025 the fee agreement I was still responsible for these fees if I win my case although they no longer represent me. and they are not waiving their rights to collect fees.  according to HALLEX I-102-1(C)??

A person is much better buying the book Social Security for Dummies for $19.95 rather then going to this company

If this company told me they would work for free, I would not recommend them to my worst ememy.  Seriously

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bender-and-Bender/Bronx-New-York-10461/Bender-and-Bender-Charging-me-for-fee-agreement-after-I-discharged-them-for-poor-services-1078572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bender and Bender