Complaint Review: Bendron Titan Enterprises

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Las Vegas Nevada
Bendron Titan Enterprises
bendrontitantrailers.com , Select State/Province USA

Bendron Titan Enterprises Failed to use sufficient material to build their trailer. Douglas Georgia

My problem with Bendron started on the first trip I made after purchasing my trailer.  I bought from a dealer in NC and towed the trailer (with several stops) to NV.  Upon arriving home, I noticed several loose/missing screws from the exterior panels.  I called Bendron and explained and was told "you probably didn't balance your load and that's why the screws came out.

I explained that I knew how to load a trailer and am sure I did it right.  I was told that they would send me a few screws to replace the ones I lost but I needed to "pay more attention" to how I load the trailer.  I use this trailer to pick up and deliver a very diverse line of items (motorcycles to custom furniture) and travel all over the United States.

During my last trip to the east coast the front L panel started to develop rips in the metal.  When I got to NC, I put additional screws between existing screws to stop that from happening.  (As I spend a great deal of time on interstate roads and get passed by thousands of "big trucks" ((I am not in a hurry and fuel mileage is important to me)) I get blasted by a lot of wind.)   Upon returning to NV I noticed that the front panel had pulled loose on the bottom and buckled.  After removing the bottom strip/retaining strip,  I noticed the the front panel is about 3/4 of an inch shorter that the second panel and the screws holding the retaining strip didn't go through the panel because it is to short.

I notified Bendron of this and have not received any response.  This trailer was purchased brand new, by me, and has only been on the road for about a year and a half (19 months).

I would NEVER purchase another Bendron trailer.  I will be buying a bigger trailer to meet my business needs (shipping) but it will be from a manufacturer that builds quality and stands behind it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bendron-Titan-Enterprises/Select-StateProvince/Bendron-Titan-Enterprises-Failed-to-use-sufficient-material-to-build-their-trailer-Dougl-1161692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bendron Titan Enterprises