Complaint Review: Benefical Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, September 24, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 24, 2002

• Reported By:Louisville Ky
Benefical Client Care
P. O. Box 530842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Benefical Clinet ripoff fraud scam Lake Park Florida

Benefical Client Care ripoff rip off scam con artists ripoff artists fraud ripoff con-artists took us for all we had ripoff deception ripoff con-artists took us for all we had ripoff artists fraud rip off scam con artists .....

These people called me on my cell phone at work and promised me a credit card with a credit limit of $3000.00 if I would give them $247.00 dollars in advance. After 10 minutes out of a busy schedule I agreeded to the transtraction.

They took out the $247.00 but have not contacted me about the card or sent me any type of paper work. They are CON ARTIST'S and RIP OFF PROFFESIONALS I would advise all people to stay away from these people.

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2002 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefical-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Benefical-Clinet-ripoff-fraud-scam-Lake-Park-Florida-31000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefical Client Care