Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care aka Beneficial Telephone

• Updated: Thu, November 28, 2002

• Reported By:Downingtown PA
Beneficial Client Care aka Beneficial Telephone
666 University St Suite Montreal, Quebec Canada

Beneficial Client Care aka Beneficial Telephone Credit Card Scam-ripped off scammed and victimized consumers Montreal Quebec

This so called company stole $246.00 from me just 4 days ago. I was given a tracking # and ID # as well as the name and extension of the woman I spoke with.

Families just like us are being screwed out of our hard earned money

Angela Watson at ext 8937. I have been trying to contact someone for 3 weeks because I did not recieve anything in the mail as promised.

I can never get a live person on the line. I am put directly through to a voicemail system where I am told I will recieve a call within 72 hours. It has been a lot more than that.

I hope I can at least keep someone else from getting scammed by these con artists.

If someone calls you and offers any kind of deal, HANG UP!

Trish
Downingtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2002 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care-aka-Beneficial-Telephone/Montreal-Quebec/Beneficial-Client-Care-aka-Beneficial-Telephone-Credit-Card-Scam-ripped-off-scammed-and-v-29527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care aka Beneficial Telephone

nodded