Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 22, 2005

• Reported By:Beaumont Texas
Beneficial Client Care
Florida Florida, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff dirty SOB's Florida

*Consumer Comment: File Criminal Proceedings on Kastner & Corber & Bascove!

I received a call at my office from BCC telling me that if I allow them to debit $247 from my checking account they were co-signers on a credit card with a $2500 credit limit and I would have the card within 7 days from the date the $247 was debited and I could get a cash advance on the card to put back in my checking account.

After numerous phone calls, I was told my packet would be on it's way in a couple of days. I received a credit repair kit, like everyone else did along with other BS. I was desperate for the $2500 at the time because I had an urgent bill that needed to be paid to keep a judgement off my credit report. Lord knows I did not have $247 extra to pay those SOB's. I don't understand why they can't be arrested for this.

This happened to me last summer and I know I will never see my money. If my husband knew this I fell for something so stupid he would probably divorce me.

Lisa
somewhere, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Florida-Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-dirty-SOBs-Florida-64388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care

File Criminal Proceedings on Kastner & Corber & Bascove!

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

You simply need to contact the Competition Bureau in Canada. Tell them you would like to file criminal procedings against Jason Kastner, Ronald Corber, Tracy Bascove and Willian Martell. I know that most of these people must be living in Montreal suburbs, and have friends who have worked for the scumbags. WARNING!!! Do not expect to get any money back at this point. Just do the right thing and push for extradition to the United States, or puch for criminal procedings right there in Montreal!