Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Reported By:Neptune nj
Beneficial Client Care
, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care beat the scammers? ripoff rip-off swindlers Florida

I have to admit, that I fell for this. I asked for their customer service #, I called on my cell phone, they picked up, so I thought it was OK. They also represented themselves as Beneficial Finance, who I had a loan with before. They said that they were essentially cosigners for a $2500 credit card.

This actually did not sound that far fetched since I had recently paid off a 2000 loan to the real Beneficial Finance. Anyway, I thought something was stange when I got a call the next day with the same offer, and a completely different story. I asked for a customer service # and got the same one. Uh-oh.

I tried calling and requesting to cancel my order. I left several messages. They posted an automatic check withdrawl a few days later. I disputed it with my bank. I received a refund for now, and I guess the bank pursues the company.

Neptune, New Jersey

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Beneficial Client Care

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2002 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-beat-the-scammers-ripoff-rip-off-swindlers-Florida-26487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care