Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2002

• Reported By:Downey CA
Beneficial Client Care
233 Greenbriar Drive Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care RipOff, Fraudulent and Deceptive Business Practices Lake Park Florida

I received a telephone call from a rep, Frank White, at Beneficial Client Care with an offer to receive a credit card with a 7% interest rate and a $2500 credit limit. I authorized Beneficial to debit my account on 7/16/02. I was told by another rep, Wesley, that I would receive my credit card 20 days from the debit date. As of today's date, I have yet to receive a credit card.

On several occasions, I have telephoned and reached a full voicemail. On other occasions, I have been instructed via a recording to leave a message and someone would telephone me back within 72 hours. I have yet to receive a call back.

On 8/8/02, I finally reached a rep, Lucas. Lucas stated that a package would be shipped out priority. As of today's date, I have yet to receive a priority package from Beneficial Client Care.

I have written Beneficial requesting a refund, I have sent copies of my letter lodging official complaints to Dept. of Justice, Office of Attorney General of California, Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Federal Communications Commission, Better Business Bureau and National Fraud Organization.

I'm definitely getting my money back. Wesley, I've read your rebuttals. I don't think you grasp the magnitude of Beneficial's folly. My suggestion to you and your fellow employees is start looking for other jobs.

Karen
Downey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2002 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-RipOff-Fraudulent-and-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Lake-Park-Flori-26954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care