Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 07, 2003

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
Beneficial Client Care
233 Greenbriar Drive Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care Ripped me off for $247 Lake Park Florida *UPDATE ..I Just Kissed my $247.00 BYE BYE

*0: THEY HAD TO NERVE TO SCAM ME AGAIN!!!!!!!

*0: I Just Kissed my $247.00 BYE BYE

I received a call from Beneficial Client Care representive named Johnathan Richardson who claimed I could pay $247.00 for fees for a guaranteed Visa or Mastercard. I specially asked him if this was for the credit card itself or was it some sort of kit to help people with bad credit. Johnathan said "No, this is not a kit, but the actual credit card. Since I was having problems establishing my credit after a recent divorce, I decided to go ahead and give him my information.

On July 25, 2002 Benefical Client Care took the funds out of my account and today is December 13, 2002 and I still have yet to get a credit card or kit.

After making numerous phone calls and leaving messages when possible requesting refunds to no advail. Finally on November 22, 2002 Joel Landrey (so called supervisor) stated that my kit - get it kit was mailed. Mind you, Johnathan Richardson stated that I would receive the credit card and not a kit.

To date I'm out of $247.00, a lot of time calling Beneficial Cleint Care and out of trust. I will never trust anyone who contacts me stating that they have a credit card for me.

Lisa
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-Ripped-me-off-for-247-Lake-Park-Florida-UPDATE-I-Just-Kissed-my-38162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care

#1 0

THEY HAD TO NERVE TO SCAM ME AGAIN!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Here I am at work minding my own business and my telephone rings. Would you beleive I just received a telephone call from them stating that I was just approved for a $4,000.00 Visa card. I listened to what Sabrina had to same and they are saying the same ole BS that they said before. Once we receive payment ($247.00) actually she wanted $500.00 we will send you your credit card..........I don't think so. You burned me once, you will not burn me twice.

#2 0

I Just Kissed my $247.00 BYE BYE

AUTHOR: - ()

THIS IS A NEW YEAR AND I FEEL SO STUDIP FOR LETTING THIS THESE SCUMBAGS TAKE ME FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I'M A DIVORCED MOTHER WITH THREE CHILDREN WITH A LIMITED INCOME. I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING MY CHILDREN BY APPLYING FOR CREDIT CARD. AFTER MY NASTY DIVORCE I HAD NO CREDIT ESTABLISHED IN MY NAME........I'LL NEVER TRUST ANYONE AGAIN. STUPID STUPID STUPID

Lisa