Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, November 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 26, 2002

• Reported By:Slidell LA
Beneficial Client Care
P.O. Box 530842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff, ripoff fraud business Lake Park Florida

*0: Ref to the update above!!!

*0: Updated

I was called by this so called company in mid March and it seemed to good to be true. For only $247 they would send me a credit card with a credit limit of $2500. I gave them my banking account number and they debited my checking account on April 5,2002. For a couple of months I did not receive anything, not even a credit card. Then I received a booklet on how to fix my credit which was never discussed on the phone along with a list of companies that Beneficial Client Care said would approve me for a credit card. None of the companies approved me for a credit card.

I am submitting this report because I was guaranteed a credit card that I did receive and I did not pay to have a booklet sent to me on how to fix my credit. I wanted me credit card.

Kevin
Slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2002 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-ripoff-fraud-business-Lake-Park-Florida-36321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care

#1 0

Ref to the update above!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

The comments above was my reponse to a person calling him/her self a BCC verifier. WHAT IS THAT!!!

#2 0

Updated

AUTHOR: - ()

As for the comments!! If this Company you call BCC is so true. Why are so many people filing these reports against Beneficial Client Care. As for you recording my phone calls. I would LOVE to here myself recorded,if I can ever get thru your telephone system. Push this button, push that button, please wait for the next available representative, OOPS!! transferring to voicemail. The truth will come out soon enough. Even the Better Business Bureau has heard of an your unsatifactory record. They even tried to get information from you and once again you have not responded.