Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Beneficial Client Care
P. O. Box 530842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

North American Communications Corp./Beneficial Client Care ripped off, scammed, lied to, cheated for over a year now. Lake Park Florida

I am furious with this company and have been trying to get my money back for over a year now. It's bad enough having to file bankruptcy and now trying to get my life back together, I really trusted this company.

They took my $247 and never made good on their promises. When I submitted the required documents for a refund, I was given the run-around treatment.

Trust me, I am going to follow through in trying to get my money back. For those of you who were scammed, I understand the ACH (person who withdrew the money on behalf of Beneficial Client Care) was the North American Communications Corp.

Arthur
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2003 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/North-American-Communications-CorpBeneficial-Client-Care-ripped-off-scammed-lied-to-c-59541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care