Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Thu, January 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 30, 2003

• Reported By:Gothenburg Nebraska
Beneficial Client Care
Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care Ripped Me Off For $247! fraudulent rip-off business Lake ParkLake Park Florida

I was contacted in the fall by Beneficial Client Care. I made the agreement for the credit card and the $247 was taken from my account. From that point on, I called and called, asking about my card.

I was told that it would be on its way. I tried calling their number the other day--it's disconnected. Now, after a search on the Internet, I now discover that I've been ripped off. The money was taken from me on 15 October 2002. I want it back.

Brad
Gothenburg, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-Ripped-Me-Off-For-247-fraudulent-rip-off-business-Lake-ParkLake-P-43441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care