Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2002

• Reported By:st louis mo
Beneficial Client Care
Lake Park, Florida Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care aka Intelagent Media East Credit card 2500 Mastercard 246 dollars- you don't get a card at all. Lake Park Florida *UPDATE ..new address

*0: FOUND WEBSITE AND ADDRESS FOR BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE

I got a call on the phone from a man with beneficial client care, James Vitot. He told me that I had been approved for a Mastercard for $2500. However, I would have to pay an advance, one time fee of $246. I was skeptical at first but took the offer anyway.

I was told that it would take 2-4 weeks after the debit date to recieve my card. I haven't recieved anything and when I called about this a young, confused sounding girl told me that I wouldn't be getting a card at all.

By this time I was angry because I realized it was fraud so I contacted their processing company to see if i could get my money back and they told me to contact my bank. I haven't heard from the bank yet, but am pursuing the company and the processor they use.

The first processor is Pacific Merchantile Bank of California, (1800 498 3063). However, Beneficial is not a direct client of theirs but they gave me a more direct number 800 476 4828.

When asked if i could get my money back they young girl on the phone responded that it was a nonrefundable fee.

I think that's crap and consider the transaction invalid because of false and undisclosed information.

Kelly
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-aka-Intelagent-Media-East-Credit-card-2500-Mastercard-246-dollars--26686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care

#1 0

FOUND WEBSITE AND ADDRESS FOR BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE

AUTHOR: - ()

I've found a website for Beneficial Client Care(www.wwci2002.com)

I also have a mailing AND PhysicaL address: PO Box 530842 Lake Park, Florida 33403

and: 233 Greenbriar Dr. Lake Park FL 33403

i hope this is helpful and to those who live in in florida it wouldn't hurt to make a physical appearance at their office and let them know that we are all onto their scam.