Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2002

• Reported By:Security Co
Beneficial Client Care
Lake Port, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-999-0330
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Beneficial Client Care. They called me on the Phone when i was asleep, And was on sleeping meds, And took advantge of me, fraudulent rip-off business Lake Port Florida

Benefical Client Care, Called me on the Phone, While i was asleep, On sleeping meds, And told me that if we gave them Two Hundred Forty Seven Dollars, That they would send me a creit card, For 3000.00 Dollars so they set up a date with me too take the money Out of my account, And told me that if i could not do it by that date, Too call back and rescaule, And set up other date for it too come out.

I did that and they still try too take it out of my account, Witch put me in the Rears 25.00 Dollars, And then we called them back too find out what was going on, And all we ever got was an ansering serives, And could never get anyone on the phone after that.

It is now the 12 Aug 2002. And i do not know how they did it, But with no money in my account They got the bank too give them the money, and put me back in the rears agin, And now the Bank is going too close my Saving Account, Because I'm Two Hundred Sixty Seven Dollars ($275)in the rears, And i don't know or what i'm going too do.

If you could please help me with this, I would appreciate Your help in this Matter.

Laurine
Security,, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Port-Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-They-called-me-on-the-Phone-when-i-was-asleep-And-was-on-sleeping-26779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care