Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2003

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Beneficial Client Care
Lake Port, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripped off and scammed Lake Port Florida

I was contacted by Beneficial Client care in August 2002 by phone telling me that I can have a credit card with a $1.000 limit. I was told I needed to pay a security deposit of $246.00. I allowed them to debit my checking account and they recieved the money. I was told I would recieve my card in 10 business days.

After 30 days past I tried to contact them numerous times with now results, I would only get a recording that all agents were busy and the line would hang up. I came to realize I have just been ripped off.

To my surprize I recieve a credit repair kit package in the mail last week, Feb 4, 2003 from Beneficial Client Care, six months later and still no credit card. I tried to contact them again with the phone number that was included in the package and still can't get through to them.

I need help getting my money back and would like to see these folks prosecuted for fraud.

Brenda
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2003 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Port-Florida/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripped-off-and-scammed-Lake-Port-Florida-44977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care