Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:Holyrood Kansas
Beneficial Client Care
www.beneficialclientcare.com Lakepark, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care I did not talk to anyone from Beneficial & I have a charge on my checking account for $197 that caused me to be over drawn rip-off scam con artists lakepark Florida

I had a charge on my checking account that caused me to be overdrawn and I did not order anything over the phone at all. I am not sure what this is for but the bank and I are looking into it because it is making me lose money.

Ramona
Holyrood, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2003 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lakepark-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-I-did-not-talk-to-anyone-from-Beneficial-I-have-a-charge-on-my-ch-1031760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care