Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2004

• Reported By:SAIPAN Other
Beneficial Client Care
P.O. BOX 505747 SAIPAN, Other U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff Nationwide

This morning, I received a bazaar phone call and they said that they were calling from Clear Water Florida. They wanted to give me a credit card (MasterCard) with a credit limit of $2,000.

These people are really good. I was conned into giving them my information. Luckily, there was a computer nearby and I entered the name of their company and with a stroke of luck. Your website appeared and I as I skimmed through it, that's when I realized what was going on and I hund up. Please Help!

Helen
SAIPAN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/SAIPAN-Other-96950/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-Nationwide-95795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care