Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2003

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
Beneficial Client Care
PO Box 14908 West Palm Beach, FL 33408 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff guaranteed me credit limit never recieved anything tried to get money back victimized us West Palm Beach Florida based in Canada

I recieved a phone call guaranteeing me a credit card limit of $5000. BCC debited my account for $249, and a couple of months later a packet giving me list of credit card companies to call. When I called back to ask for my money back, I was told I needed 3 denial letters before I can apply for my debit back. Finally, I was approved for a refund and said it would take a couple of weeks and I should recieve it by January 6th. I still haven't recieved anything yet. I have tried to contact them but haven't had any luck, both phone numbers I have for them are no longer in service. I would really like to get my money back, and would like to be contacted on how I can do that.

Manuela
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33408/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-guaranteed-me-credit-limit-never-recieved-anything-tried-to-43090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care