Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Telephone

• Submitted: Sat, October 12, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 12, 2002

• Reported By:Riverside Ca
Beneficial Client Telephone
Beneficial Client Telephone Beneficial Client Telephone, California U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Telephone ripoff California

I'm shocked that a company Beneficial Client Telephone took $247.00 out of my checking account I only gave them the information to "so the representative said" was to verified that I had an active checking account to qualify for a credit card.

Then almost 2 months passed sense the phone call I decovered a withdrawal on my statement for such a large amount and wondered who it was from then I started getting a lot of others calls offering a credit cards for a fee's ranging from 150.00 to 250.00 then I beginning to ask each of them what the name of there company?

But the thing I knowest more it was the same voice but different companies so they say. Well, I still not sure whom it is that withdraw the $247.00 in Sept. 5, 2002 But I soon will.

Janet
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2002 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Telephone/Beneficial-Client-Telephone-California/Beneficial-Client-Telephone-ripoff-California-32443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Telephone