Complaint Review: Beneficial Finance - HFC

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:Crossvile Tennessee
Beneficial Finance - HFC
2700 Sanders Rd Prospect Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Beneficial Finance - hfc ripoff put $9700 loan on my credit report and won't take it off. It's not my bill it belongs to my 34 yr old son in Ohio Prospect Heights Illinois

Beneficial Finance/HCF sent two promotional checks to an address in Toledo Ohio totaling $9700.00 To James. I was unaware of this untill beneficial called and asked when I was going to make a payment. That's when I got My credit report and found it on there. I called to dispute the report. The reporting co. investgated and aked if I know who it should belong to. I told him it was my sons address and he is responable for his bills. beneficial said the checks were intended for James Sr. not James jr therefore the loan will stay on my credit report.

I live in Tn and have for 12 years the checks were sent to Toledo Ohio sometime in 8/2004 I have been disable since april of 2003. I did not cash or recieve any money for them. They have promised to take care of this but I'm still fighting them since June 2005.

They do not return my calls anymore. They screwed up and now want me to pay for their mistake. They're ruining my credit now my credit card co. cut my spending limit in half because of this negative report.

James
Crossvile, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Finance-HFC/Prospect-Heights-Illinois-60070/Beneficial-Finance-hfc-ripoff-put-9700-loan-on-my-credit-report-and-wont-take-it-off-164674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Finance - HFC