Complaint Review: Beneficial Finance HSBC

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2007

• Reported By:ST Marys Georgia
Beneficial Finance HSBC
Elk Grove, Minnesota U.S.A.

Beneficial Finance HSBC Fraudulent to spouse Elk Grove Minnesota

While I was married and stationed in another state, my ex-wife applied for a line of credit through Beneficial of Elk Grove. The loan officer put in the application that she worked in day-care (which she did not). They also put it against the house without my knowledge. They gave her a $15,000 line of credit which she quickly exhausted. The payments were very high and she finally told me about the loan and had it set up to roll into a second mortage. I agreed but later found out how high the payments/interest was. She divorced me a month later and I was stuck with the bill.

Beneficial refused to work with me during the divorce and consatntly harassed me. I was finally able to set up a short sell which Beneficial again refused to work with.

They finally agreed two days before the house went up for auction, but made me continue to make the same payments.

They are crooks.

Robert
ST Marys, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC/Elk-Grove-Minnesota-55313/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC-Fraudulent-to-spouse-Elk-Grove-Minnesota-268642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Finance HSBC