sum

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:Lakeville Massachusetts
Beneficial Finance-HSBC
995 Broadway Unit 1 Rayhnam, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Beneficial Finance-HSBC Sold me a bad title; could not sell property;then they foreclosed Ripoff Rayhnam Massachusetts

Beneficial Finance forced us into bankruptcy through fradulent title search; not contacting Stewart Title for their errors and ignoring showing up at court. They also filed fradulent paperwork to get the Judge to lift the stay. We have a Homestead. We have had a buyer for two years; they refused to negoiate with him. Do not buy this property. They are aware of the toxic mold and flooding, but are not disclosing. We want to flood their office with phone calls and hold a rally in their area. Please contact me if you have been ripped off. For the disabled community, please come help me. It is twice as difficult to deal with these types when you are disabled. I have contacted the Division of Banking, but I don't know what will happen.

Amelia
Lakeville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC/Rayhnam-Massachusetts/Beneficial-Finance-HSBC-Sold-me-a-bad-title-could-not-sell-propertythen-they-foreclosed-243869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Finance-HSBC